Complete and continue
Tuning relationships with music
PARENTING AFTER TRAUMA How does interpersonal trauma affect children and their future role as parents?
Tutorial summary & submission info
1. Introduction, overview and learning outcomes (9:55)
2. What is known about challenges for families who have experienced interpersonal trauma? (10:18)
3. What works for families who have experienced interpersonal trauma? (10:11)
4. What are the mechanisms of change for families who have experienced trauma? (9:34)
5. Assessing parent-child conflict: Using music to assess non-verbal communication (11:48)
6. Tuning relationships with music: Core tasks, session outline and evidence base (10:12)
7. Summary, extra resources & bonus content (6:21)
4. What are the mechanisms of change for families who have experienced trauma?
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock